Symbian OS based phones are virtually everywhere as Symbian accounts for more than 40 percent of the mobile OS market share and are backed by the leading handset manufacturers like Nokia, SonyEricsson, Motorola and others.
We provide programming for Symbian OS using the following language resources: Java, C++, OPL and .NET. Our programmers are also good at designing and implementing rich graphics that are appealing and sticky for the users.
Our Fort lies in designing and developing real-time customized applications to record and play audio and video including streaming multimedia. We can develop a different version of custom applications / Games for different versions of Symbian OS, which helps to make the reach wider. Our developers’ combined experience covers all Symbian platforms: Series 60, Series 80, Series 90, and UIQ.
NISHTA SOLUTIONS Symbian application development covers the following areas:
- Client/Server Application development over the Network Protocol for Symbian OS enable devices.
- Games and Multimedia feature enable mobile software Applications.
- Security Applications for Symbian OS enable mobile devices and e-commerce and communication Applications for Symbian mobile devices.
- Custom mobile Application software for Symbian Os enable mobile devices.
- GPS Application and Software Testing.
- Data transfer protection
- Messaging Application- SMS / MMS applications
- IrDa and Bluetooth-based Application for Symbian enable Mobile Devices.
- Application Porting
Another innovative Symbian technology is Freeway, which enables high quality audio/video streaming, VoIP calls, WiMax and hi-speed 3G, which is reliable and can be easily integrated with the mobile web browsers.
The Symbian Foundation being a a non-profit organization lowers development costs and make available a vast array of new Symbian application development tools and resources that quicken the development pace, and Thereby making it possible to readily deploy your customized Symbian software solutions to a vast market at relatively short notice.
With so many benefits of Symbian application development, it makes sense then to partner the leading application development source for all things Symbian.