Offshore Development Center
Offshore development center (ODC) is one of the business models by which a provision of offshore programming is undertaken. An ODC is made up of a dedicated team of programmers and developers who have been hand picked to complement the customer’s skill set and culture.
- Innovative model based on Founder’s 9 years experience
- Bringing “Your Own Center” to the SMB
- Drastic reduction in Quality, Cost, Control & Management issues
Jenkintown, PA based web application development firm grew from 4 to a team of 18 in less than 4 months while reducing the average costs from $2800/month/resource to $1100/month/resource, runs 20 hrs/day operations
Philadelphia Social Media based product firm hires Cake PHP developer to help create an innovative product based on LINKEDIN
Highly successful legal contract analysis BPO project for Comcast: 25 people 3 months, 15000 legal contracts, 90% SLA. Results averaged 95%.
Award winning web based, knowledge based, online multimedia, Wikipedia development for University of Illinois. Collaborative, Custom CMS, Version Control
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CENTER
- Fully Managed offshore development centers
- 24X7 operations capability
- Redundant internet lines
- Power generator back up
- Access to highly educated and experienced talent pool.
- Currently 4000 sq. ft facility in Kerala, India with access to another 4000 sq. ft
- Facilities management included
- HR management included
- Hiring assistance provided Access to developers with monthly salary ranges
- $200 (Fresh out of College)
- $1100 (5 years of experience on average)
- Video surveillance capability
- Headache free offshore center establishment and ongoing management
- Full life cycle offshore recruitment
- Hiring support to recruit the right resources to the exact needs
- Flexible & scalable
- Continuous throughput of about 20 hours of operations per day.
- Implement “follow the Sun” model
- Complete control over the operations using dedicated resources.
- Low employee attrition
- Availability of resources that is hard to find locally.
- About 60% of cost savings over traditional offshore costs which is about 60% of the local, onshore resource costs
- Zero overhead costs except a fixed, predictable management fee.
- Total transparency in operations even up to employee compensations